SDRM FOR 2O2O
SDRM subscription gives you the following advantages:
1) discounted rates at any SDRM Meetings
2) access to a reserved area where Mg-relevant contributions are available, e.g.
- 2016: XIV IMS – Rome, Italy (slides)
- 2018: 1st Magnesium Workshop in Neuroscience – Krakow, Poland (slides)
- 2019: XV IMS – Bethesda – NIH, USA (slides and videos)
The subscription to the society for 2020 is open at a rate of 40 euros (reduced rate for Students under 30 years of age is 25 euros).
Payment can be done through (link to subscription form) and can include the Magnesium Research Journal subscription.
“Magnesium Research ” is the official scientific JOURNAL of the Society: http://www.jle.com/fr/revues/mrh/revue.phtml
The subscription to “Magnesium Research” for 2020 is open. The SDRM members are entitled to receive a personal subscription at reduced rate, including 2 years online archives: http://www.jle.com/en/revues/mrh/revue.phtml (see “Member rate subscription”).
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
MEMBERSHIP NEW APPLICATION
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Name and e-mail of 2 mentors
Please send these above mentioned documents to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE FROM A COMPANY, YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A SPONSOR WITH THE LOGO OF YOUR COMPANY ON SDRM WEBSITE. Please contact the SDRM secretariat for more details about the requested FEE at firstname.lastname@example.org.